? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Job Hunting

So Iam on the hunt for a job in hopes that within the year we become homeowners. So since I don't have to work every single penny of my paychecks are going to the bank. Iam applying a some drs. offices and nursing homes and also at retails locations as well and Iam also going to apply at Dove Pointe also since I have experience in that area. Wish me luck on my job search.

2 comments:

Kat's Credence said...

Hope something comes through for you!

Tracey said...

thanks