? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, July 2, 2010

it has been a long time

it has been a while since I have posted a blog. so here is the latest that has been going on in my life. my lil lady turned two in Febuary and we had a lot of snow in that month and I loved it and I hope that we will have many more winters like that. Haleigh had imbilical surgery in May and Brandon turned four in May as well and Micah and I celebrated six years. Iam currently in college and that is going well. My kids are growing like weeds, Brandon had his four year well check today and he is three feet three inches tall and he weighs 36.6 pounds. My lil man will be starting pre-k in the fall and I know he will be excited to ride a school bus but it will be a bittersweet moment for me, he is growing up and Iam not ready to let this lil boy grow up yet but that is what life is about. My sister is law is getting married in eight days and Iam thrilled beyond words for her, on a sad note my mother in law found out that she has cancer( we found out in May) and since the very beginning of this journey she has been in the hospital a total of three times and she had her first round of Chemo this past wednesday. She will get a Chemo treatment every three weeks . I hope that she will be cancer free after all of this is done and over with. I promise I will starting blogging again on a regular basis :)

0 comments: