? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 13, 2009

a quick update

well let me start off my saying that Iam sorry that it has been two months since I have posted. I have been very busy. Life if great and the kids are doing wonderful. I took Brandon to try out lil kickers yesterday and he did not want anything to do with that so we left and came back home and just hung around until we had to leave to go Assasteague to get our family pics done and I learned something new while we were there Brandon is afraid of the Ocean. That shocked me because that lil boy of mine LOVES the water. Here is the website to go to see a sneak peek at the photo session and leave a comment while you are there please. www.bluebugphotography.com and you want to view her blog and we are the first posting there. Well Iam sitting here doing nothing but listening to CMT and once everyone gets up it will be time to get things done around here. Sunday morning is the only morning that I cook a huge breakfast so I will be doing that and since it is supposed to be nice here today we are going to take the kids to the zoo and Brandon fishing for what will probably the one last time for this year because Fall is right around the corner. I will try to post on a weekly basis from now on I promise:)

0 comments: