? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Well things are going great we only have a few weeks until we are moving and I can't wait to be settled again. I am at the mid-term already it is hard to believe that as well. For those of you that know me real well won't be shocked when I say this that pretty much all of my christmas shopping is done I only have a few people left and I will be finished with in the next few weeks and than the fun begins. I love shopping for the gifts for others but I hate the wrappign portion of it. Well I will be putting up the tree when we move b/c I love christmas and the Holiday season. I hope and pray that this Christmas won't be to hard on me and my family. My mom loved Christmas so much and since we have already had our first Christmas with out her so to speak I hope that this one is a little eaiser.

Haleigh is sitting up all on her own 99% of the time and she is starting to talk. She is growing like a weed and as for Brandon he is going through the TERRIBLE TWO'S. But he is still an angel at times. I love my babies so much and it is hard to believe that Brandon is 2 1/2 and Haleigh is 8mths old already where does the time go.

1 comments:

Kat's Credence said...

You know, I worried about the holidays at 1st too, they were different, but nothing like my mind made them out to be. You'll see, you have your lovely kids, you'll look to them and they make it all brighter, and you'll thank the time you had with your mom for preparing you to be their mom.