? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, September 28, 2008

happy times

Well we are going to be moving in the next three to four weeks and I can't wait to finally have a fenced in backyard so that way I don't have to worry any longer when Brandon is outside playing and the best part is the house that we are moving into is the house that I grew up in. I have started packing a little bit, just like that things on the wall's since we don't need those things. We are going to be moving one room at time starting with the kids rooms first. I will be glad when we are finally settled again so we can enjoy our "new" house.

0 comments: