? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 2, 2008

my son

This afternoon Brandon puts on my shoes and to my surprise he got them on the right feet and he turns to me and Micah and says I'm going work bye-bye. I thought that it was cute that he has picked up on that every time Micah leaves the house he is going to work. Brandon's imagination has really taken off here lately and I love watching Brandon play with his toy's and he loves to sit and color in a coloring book even though all he does is scribble and he is playing with Haleigh alot more often as well.

0 comments: