? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today I went to wally world looking for costumes for next year but I did not have any luck at all. But while I was walking around I noticed that they were already playing Christmas music and that the Christmas merchandise was already being put out on the shelves. I think that we as consumers need a break in between the Holidays it seems like that retailers are always wanting to rush from one Holiday to the next one. I remember when I worked in the cash office over night way back when it was Christmas night and when I went to lunch on the wal-mart radio Christmas music was playing and when I returned from lunch it was back to the regular wal-mart radio. I love Christmas it is my favorite time of the year but it seems like everyone is in such a hurry for it to get here and when it is over they are in a hurry to get back to every daylife. But one thing that I can't wait for is to see the look of excitement on Brandon's face this year when the Christmas Tree goes up and the look on his face Christmas morning.

0 comments: