? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 4, 2009

spring cleaning

I have been going through alot of my things that I have gathered through the yrs. and since we are moving very soon we sign the lease next week. I have realized that there are quite a few things that I need to get rid of some things are free while somethings we need to sell, so if anything in my list catches your eye let me know.

turtle sandbox 20.00
little tykes basketball free standing outside toy 10.00
spider man power wheels 20.00
go-kart pwr. wheels 35.00

Free

Christmas lawn decorations a snowman and a mouse and they do light up

Christmas indoor decorations

Two three drawer dressers one has a missing bottom to one drawer but it can be fixed very eaisly.

0 comments: