? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Hi there

well we are finally getting settled in to our apartment but I still have some things that I need to finish going through at my Dad's house. I tried earlier today but I was unsuccesful but Micah and I will be going later to finish up. Iam in the process of planning my Brandon's birthday party.I can't believe that he will be three. I have a lot going on at the moment but I thought that I would take a few minutes to update everyone. I hope to see all of my friends and family at Brandon's party on May 23rd. Oh and one more thing as most of you know that Brandon was born on our anniversary and I want to do something special for Micah this year but I have no clue what I should do for him. Idea's please!!!!

0 comments: