? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas

well as some of you know we are moving back to the house that I grew up in so needless to say the little bit of decorating that I did all had to be packed up and put away for now...we are moving next weekend and I will be putting up the tree and all of my decorations as soon as we get settled in. I have started wrapping gifts for our friends and family and for Brandon and Haleigh also but I still have six people left to buy for and I need to get the layaway out for the kids next week. So I will be a very busy person over the next couple of weeks. There is one gift that I really want to get for Brandon but I think that it may have to wait until after Christmas and that gift is the Zhu Zhu pets, I want to get him two of the hamsters and at least the ball that goes with them. After Christmas my birthday is soon to follow and the day after my 31st b-day will mark two years in Heaven for my Mom, I miss her everyday and I know that she misses all of us and than My lil Haleigh will be turning two Feb. 13th so we will be having a nice party for her at the house so things will be busy busy busy for me and Micah as we have lots of things to plan for and Celebrate.

0 comments: