? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Christmas Part One

well today I drug out the Christmas decorations and I decorated my lil heart out...well the tree still has to be put up but Micah won't let me do that quite yet. I will be getting the kids Christmas presents soon I have a lay-a-way at Kmart and that the wrapping can begin :) I know that my kids are going to have a GREAT Christmas this year b/c it is going to be a simple one. well Iam almost done the Christmas shopping for everyone else I have only eight people left to but for and than we will be finished:) I hope that Santa will be good to all of my friends and family and I hope that my mom has a wonderful Birthday and Christmas in Heaven. I miss her everyday but I know that she is happy in Heaven and that she would want all of us to be happy here on Earth and I know in my heart that she will find a small way to wish all of us a Merry Christmas, after all this was my Mom's favorite time of the year.

0 comments: