? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Today was my first day at Wor-Wic and what a great one it was. It was kind of odd going back to school after 11 plus years but there are people of all age groups in my classes and I can't wait to see what everyone is like and getting to know these people. I really like my instructor's and I really think that I will love my writing class the best and the other funny thing is in high school I was TERRIBLE in math and this instructor is presenting to the class in such a wonderful way that this all makes sense to me so for the first time ever I think that Iam going to great in math.

0 comments: