? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Getting ready for Santa and a little bit about Haleigh's Birth Story

Well time is getting closer for Santa Clause to make is trip around the world and I can't wait to see Brandon's face Christmas morning. I know that he will be very excited to see what Santa has brought for him and for Haleigh has wellm, they both have been very good this year. It is hard to believe that my Haleigh-bug is two months shy of turning one. I found myself yesterday thinking about the night that I was in Labor and I didn't even know it. The contractions were not bad at all but they were coming every three minutes, I was in denial b/c I had a drs. appt. earlier in the day and there was no sign of anything happening anytime soon. She made her arrival at 12:53 A.M. on Feburary 13th. she was three weeks early. She weighed in at 6 pounds 15.9 ounces and she was 19 inches long. I still wonder what she would of weighed if I had carried her to the 39 week mark, that was when my c-section was scheduled for. But I quess that she could not wait to see all of her family and friends. Haleigh knew that I needed her with just losing my mom a little over a month before I have another story to share about one night when I was still in the hosptial but I will do that at a another time.

0 comments: