? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Last night my sleep was very choppy. Brandon and Haleigh both went to bed at eight and than Brandon woke up at 2:00 in the morning and we were up for an hour and than we fell back to sleep. So I looked at the clock and I said to myself that I hope that Haleigh sleeps until at least six well she woke up at five. I changed her because she was wet and made her a bottle and than Daddy took over so that I could go back to sleep and I woke up at seven to find Micah and Haleigh snuggled together on the sofa and she fell asleep on her daddy's chest. She is getting more and more comfortable with Micah and I love it so he can take care of her while I get to sleep in every once in a while.

0 comments: