? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Haleigh's Birth Story pt. 2

And the rest of the story..... I was having my moments when I was in the hosptial since I was by myself most of the time. My sister was sick so she was unable to be there with me most of the time and Micah was at home with Brandon who was very sick at the time. My dad would come up first thing in the morning and he would stay about ten minutes ans over my three day stay certain day's my dad would be my one and only visitor and I was very bummed out over the passing of my mom. I would just sit and stare at my beautiful baby girl and wish that my mom could of been there to hold her new grand daughter in her arms. I spend valentines day in the hosptial and talk about the mother baby unit being crazy alot of babies were born that day. While I was on the phone with my dad later that day he said God spoke to me and told me to tell you to be still and be quiet tonight and I knew that in me heart that my mom was going to viasit me and I started to cry. Well nothing happened that night it was very busy on that floor and the power had gone out and I had woken up to go get Haleigh to nurse her and people were just running all over the place. So let fast forward a bit the next evening my dad told me the same thing and I did just that and some time during the evening I felt my Mom rubbing my left leg and I really needed her at that time and she was there I learned a huge lesson that evening that my Mom is and alway's will be with me. January 8th will mark the one year anniversary of my mom's passing so please pray for strength and comfort for all of my family and myself as well.

0 comments: