? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, May 3, 2009

my poor Brandon

yesterday he was accident prone but the first one was partly my fault also but we had gone to the store to buy salad to take to my friend Marly's house and he was good while we were in the store and we when got back home he did not want to get out of the car and I had Haleigh on my hip and I had three bags and I pulled him out of the car and he would not walk so I was carrying him the best that I could and he is a heavy boy and I lost my grip and he went tumbling to the ground and he started crying and ran away from me. I turned around and he was standing there with his first bloody nose I felt so bad for him I scooped him up and took him inside it didn't take long for the bleeding to stop thankfully so after he and I got cleaned up I packed the diaper bag and off to Marly's we went and he had a ball and when we were getting ready to leave he was taking his foot and I really don't know what he was doing but they have this neat water feature and Brandon fell into that and got wet from head to toe and all that I could see was his face. If he would of stood up he would of been fine but he was scared and honestly so I was I. I hope that my little man has a better day today.

1 comments:

Kat's Credence said...

Aww, hope today has been better for him!