? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Finally

Brandon is sleeping in his own bed. See when he was about nine mths old I would let him sleep with me if he would get up in the night well than he would only go to sleep if he was in bed with us and it continued for well almost two more years and now that Micah is working during the day's I knew that I needed Brandon to sleep in his own bed. Well that was easier said than done until we moved here and he is doing great and I don't here a peep out of him until he wakes up in the morning. I sleep better as well b/c there is not a little boy in the middle of the bed that is a bed hog.

0 comments: