? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, May 9, 2009

my kids are totally diffrent from one another

here are some diffrences between the two.

Brandon was the best baby any first time mom could ask for Haleigh one the other had as much as I love her is the difficult one she had colic and she is just so needy and it gets on my nerves at times.

Brandon is fair skinned and he has the lighter hair but dark eyes, Haleigh has a darker skin tone and darker hair and blue eyes. He takes after me and she takes after her daddy.

He never was and still is not a hitter or a biter and Haleigh is the bully out of the two.I can see her causing me alot of headaches in years to come.

One thing that they do have in common is that they are both very loving kids and they are both very senstive.

Tell me a little bit about you children or if you just have one tell me a little about him or her.

1 comments:

Kat's Credence said...

Brandon was the easy child I think between him and JJ, he was the meek & mild one, where JJ was the needy baby, fussy, always wanting to be held and walked. He is the adventerous one of the two, the dare devil who I can see being a handful. But no matter what, the differences are what make them unique, the similarities are what make them ours.