? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall Mornings

I love mornings like this I have to admit that Fall is my favorite time of the year :) , I love watching the leaves turn colors and I love the fact that day's are getting shorter. I also love the fact that Winter is not to far away. I hope that we get some snow this year well at least more than last year, My Haleigh has never been able to play in the snow b/c she was sick last year. Another reason why I love Fall is I can start cooking soups and stews and there is nothing like a pot of soup on a chilly evening. What are some of the reason's you like Fall and I know that some people like this time of the year for Football. But not me I don't care for the sport.

0 comments: