? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hunting Season

well let me start by saying that Micah is in his glory...he has been hunting on a nightly basis and he has seen a few good deer that he would love to get a shot at but he has not been able to for one reason or another and he is hunting at this moment. I always wish him luck and I hope that he kills a nice size deer soon. I was thinking the other day that I may want to go with him and try (the key word here is try) to get my first deer. Brandon knows when he see's Daddy put on the Camo that Daddy is going Hunting and he wants to go to so bad that he can taste it. It will be hard to believe that Brandon will soon be able to join Micah on his hunting trips.

2 comments:

Kat's Credence said...

Ooh, venison, yummy! I have a roats I've been meaning to get the crock pot out for!

Anonymous said...

Oh, good luck to Micah. We love venison. Morris has not been able to go yet but he is ready. Great job Tracey. Love the blog. I have one too.. http://tdryden1.wordpress.com. Check it out.