? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, September 28, 2009

the other two loves of my life






















These two kids bring joy to my life everyday and I am so greatful for them and they are a gift from God. I love them with all of my heart and soul. Brandon you a wonderful little boy, you are growing up to fast and I wish that time would slow down sometimes..I can't believe that you are going to be going to school next year and Haleigh you a precious lil lady, I love your smiles that you give us everyday and all of the hugs and kisses that you have to offer.

0 comments: