? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, October 8, 2009

my lil man

has been sick the past two days....so today we headed to the doctor only to be told that he has a viral infection the odd thing is that when Brandon has a fever he breaks out in hives and once the fever goes down or away so do the hives. If I give him some allergy medicine they go away alot faster I hope that my lil man feels better in the morning. I also forgot that he is doing great on the potty and he is 99% there and I will be glad when he is 100% potty trained:)

0 comments: