? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Brandon and Haleigh

Brandon must be going through a phase I hope he will not let you take off certain pieces of clothing like a shirt he wants to wear it twenty four seven and he gets so upset when you take it off that he cries and tries to put it back on. As for Haleigh she is teething ugh and it has been terrible and she is becoming independent and she is starting to hold her bottle and roll over my my it is hard to believe that she is almost six months old. Where have my babies gone they are growing up way to fast. Well that is about all that is new over here with the kid's. Everyone else is doing great Micah is going to have his seven year anniversary with Wal-mart and he will be 100% vested with the company as for me Monday morning Iam going to Wor-Wic and Iam going to register for my pre-req classes for the nursing program and lets hope and pray that I get accepted in the program it will take me two years to become an R.N. Iam looking forward to all of these changes.

1 comments:

Kat's Credence said...

sounds like things are going good (even tho the babies growing up doesn't always feel like it!)