? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Iam now a CNA

I passed the final skills test with flying color's so now I need to send my application off to the Maryland Board of Nursing in Baltimore and I will taking my GNA exam it is a written test of 62 questions and a skill drill that day as well. This exam is the 29th of this month. This week the job hunt begins and also enrollment in to a few pre-req's that way Iam one step closer to becoming a LPN or and RN if I go that far with this. Wish me luck everyone. I know my mom is very proud of me and the next bitter sweet moment of my family will be when I graduate but I know that my mom will be there.

Today was my parents 36th wedding anniversary I think that my daddy did o.k. today every time that I talked to him on the phone he sounded great and I saw him as well and he looked good to.

Well that is all for now Iwill write in a few day's.

1 comments:

Marly said...

Yay! Congratulations!