? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Today is going to be a productive day I can just feel it once i get my butt in gear I want to go through all of the kid's toy's and box them up that way they are ready for the toy exchange next week. Iam also going to catch up on unfinished housework and little odd's end's around the house. I may paint Brandon's room ,his room is the Disney Car's theme and I just need to decide what color I want to go with . So much to do and not enough time but I will cross them off my list one by one and that is all that I can do after all but hey I let things go and in the dusting from time to time because my babies will only be little once and you can never get that time back once it goes by so cherish every moment wiht your children.

0 comments: