? ??????????????Dawn Stilled Water? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (4 Ratings)??479 Grabs Today. 4610 Total Grabs
. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????????????????? ??????Sci Fi? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (84 Ratings)??410 Grabs Today. 14441 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Haleigh Bug started doing raspberries last night it is the cutiest thing it seems liek she is learning something new every day and she rolls all around the living room.I hope that she is going to be crawling soon. Brandon is saying new words on a daily basis he is learning his shapes and color's and he is a very smart lil' man. As for me I registered for classes yesterday and school starts September 6th I will be going four days a week. Well that is all the updates for now I will write about things as they happen because if I don't I will forget.

1 comments:

Kat's Credence said...

yeah, the rasberries are adorable, until they start actually spitting, or maybe that's just boys, or maybe that's just MY boy. LOL.